Ustudio is a hosting service meant for exchanging audio and video privately and securely between work team members. The platform offers tons of benefits to companies as they replace their cluttered inbox with a podcast channel for effective communication.
For convenient use, the platform is compatible with mobile devices.
Table of Contents
Best for Business Podcasts
Ustudio is intended for the private podcasting of business teams. Employees can communicate through a modern, mobile-compatible experience.
Teams can utilize podcasting to distribute chats on the go to keep up with each others’ updates anywhere, at any time.
Use the private podcasting feature to distribute important messages live so everyone can stream simultaneously. Like a webinar, you can also upload a podcast for people to watch later. To compliment your message, use powerful visual tools on the platform.
Ustudio can be accessed on any device, including:
- Web and mobile apps
- Live and on-demand
- Car speakers
- Smart speakers
There is no integrated plugin currently made for Ustudio. You can create customizable video or audio players to embed on social media or your podcasting platform website.
Ustudio is designed to make your business needs flow better. In terms of storing your data, it is an Individually configured component. This means that if you want your storage (video or audio file) in a specific center, that is a configurable option.
includes a flat license fee with unlimited bandwidth and storage.
Is video supported too? Video is supported. You can upload to YouTube or your podcast platform website for extra engagement with your team. Especially useful for live streams that act like a Zoom call but with high quality.
- Track and measure podcast usage. That way, you will see how your company communicates to make changes if needed.
- Robust analytics. Know who is listening to what podcast and how often, and when.
- Named user data. Track names of user engagement and learning styles with these analytics
Listing/Integration for Podcast Distribution
Grow your audience in some of Ustudio’s cloud hosting partners, including:
- Amazon web services
You can find the Ustudio Enterprise Podcast in the Appstore or Google Play.
Trusted and used by large brands, including:
- Universal music group
- and more
- User-named data (analytics). See precisely when, where, and how your content is being consumed.
- Identify trends. Find out if people are struggling in a current area to close any knowledge gaps.
- Behavioral trends. It helps you figure out how your employees like to learn to tailor your training toward their needs.
- Business leaders can engage with employees remotely through the ability to deliver important messages on the go. This will increase productivity and efficiency in the workplace. Calculate your ROI on Ustudio.
Deliver your podcasts through VOD or live streams. Compatible with any device, including mobile or desktop apps.
The private and secure authentication (SSO) is also compatible with any system device.
HTML5 Video Players: Create customized video players to meet your learning objectives. Types of players include:
- Closed captioning player. Closed captions display when the CC button is clicked.
- Standard Player. Industry-standard player elements include play/pause, seek bar, volume control, HD toggle, and full-screen mode.
- Playlist player. To integrate a series of videos for users to toggle right and left arrows.
- YouTube Wrapper. a YouTube-hosted video that is streamed through a customized uStudio player.
Lastly, there are Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn compatible players to reach more audiences.
Rated around four stars, a review stated,
“podcasting for the enterprise.”
Sleek UI, simplicity in app design and admin experience, customer service, and willingness to listen to their inquiries.
A user stated that since it’s a newer platform, it’s missing some enterprise-grade options for user management and analytics. However, they’re always open to feedback on how to improve.
Corporate podcasting allows users to share podcasts in a native experience with customers. Users are more engaged with the content as they are always busy and on the go.
Video management solution for all businesses helps increase version control, control of file proliferation, metadata assessment, secure controls, and much more.
The Forrester company stated that Ustudio has a broad spectrum of capabilities and demonstrates a strong market vision.
Integrator user review stated that with Ustudio, they have found many ways to integrate with force.com. Their API is highly intuitive and can function properly in any use case they’ve tested. Before, they would have to go to the business and say, ‘This will take a month or two.’ Now with Ustudio, they can make thoroughly engaging video experiences within force.com.”
A Developer user review stated that out of all the different video platforms they have used in the past, Ustudio is the most straightforward and easy to use. They check all the boxes that a developer would look for. It’s so easy for a developer to use it daily and test it out in new ways.
The Alcon company stated that Ustudio gives them enough confidence that their solutions will be sustainable as the years go on. It’s a very successful platform with very few people who have to be involved in their team’s plan.
Start for free. To use the free trial app, enter” TRIAL” as your company code. You also can’t register with a gmal.com email address. Paid platform prices start at $500 monthly for corporations and go up.