Resonate is a platform that cares about your ’s growth.
The team is full of audio, creative branding, and professionals dedicated to making easier for you.
The team is fully trained and educated to use innovative tech tools to generate a quality that reflects your voice’s message to resonate with your listeners.
Experience in broadcast, film, television, music, and production and worked on 1,500 . The team includes developers, not just editors. Resonate has some of the most successful clients in the market, with over 500 companies, entrepreneurs, and influencers.
Developed in 2014, Resonate has been committed to growing its business to meet bigger goals as time goes on.
Table of Contents
Best for Beginner or New Podcasters
This platform is designed to be as simple as possible, with efficient tools to influence your to meet its goals.
The best services and technology for developing partnerships and helping you perform your best.
Beginners can get hands-on support from recommendations on marketing features to properly launch a to get it off the ground and into the market.
The team of creative branding experts can aid your production process, so it has a design-impressive presentation for your listeners.
Also, for podcasters wanting a suitable platform for every technology device. Your website can be accessed on smartphones and a desktop browser. Research shows 85% of people own a smartphone, and are more accessible in big media company listening apps like .
Although there’s no plugin for your website, the Resonate Player can be easily embedded into your website.
Begin tracking downloads while your remains on your website as the podcast player’s audio file can be placed in your desired part of the blog.
The resonate player logs in every user’s listening experience and measures engagement.
Unlimited storage so you can focus all your attention on content creation to get your best messages out there without a worry in the world you won’t be able to upload it all at once.
Maximize user engagement by uploading a or a without a limit holding you back.
Additionally, there are no bandwidth limits.
There are no time limits in terms of how long an should be.
Is video supported too? Video is supported through Youtube. Use the video production feature to embed playlists into a Youtube playlist or by itself.
- Track growth with in-depth stats on your dashboard.
- Better understand your audience’s likes and dislikes regarding your content to tailor your work to the target market’s needs.
- Statistics In a line graph form to see engagement trends whether they go up or down.
Listing/Integration into P Directories
- and many more
The hosting platform is where all of the information about your lives and where the is generated so that your is available on directories like , Spotify, , , and many more.
Video production: grow your by distributing it as a video on Youtube.
- Video production services guidelines
- Resonate takes care of the technical editing, color correction, and postproduction work.
- Gain access to YouTube Studio to see how your content is doing likability wise
- Custom design remote recordings. Add backgrounds and color grading.
Youtube reaches 2 billion people monthly – by uploading, you can get feedback from YouTube comments.
Schedule a consultation with a team member to get more details regarding your and what they can do to help.
production services: sound as professional as possible with satisfying your quality audio needs.
- Craft the mixing of your . Reduce background music, noise, and balance out dynamics for each . Organize your audio files.
- Edit. Cut out awkward pauses, off-timed introductions, background noises, or anything that may not be necessary for your listeners to hear.
- Master. Balance each of your tracks to optimize streaming data in one mater file
- Pay for what you need. Choose your level of desired service and episodes to submit to Resonate. Revisions are free if they make a mistake in your credit editing.
A company called Full Body Chills wrote in a review and stated that in their experience, Resonate has reliably been one of the best third-party companies to work with.
As podcasters, they understand that episodes require a lot of sound design and mixing, and it provides just this. They are delighted with Resonate’s help with creativity, efficiency, and professionalism in the whole process.
The of Live and Die in LA wrote that working with the Resonate Recordings team was a really great experience. Resonate worked with their company and met all the deadlines to ensure that their episodes were finished on time and sounded professional.
Their experienced team helped make sure that their episodes were mixed and sounded professional. This company could work with them again, and would highly recommend them for your .
Others, however, had some not-so-great experiences. A user stated that the team had very slow responses to their replies, and they offered no effective solution to fix the issue further.
It made them feel that because they weren’t a “paying customer” initially, their future business wasn’t given much assistance.
Another client couldn’t say anything bad about the service itself, but they can say their customer service requires some tweaking for the better.
Other positive experiences are seen concerning monetization. In one instance, Resonate has taken a client’s small idea and turned it into a full-blown audio production. As a result, their downloads and subscriptions have spiked quickly.
14-day free trial for Basic and Premium plans.
- Basic is $25 per month with unlimited features (downloads, episodes, show users)
- Premium is $49 per month with everything in the basic but with added features.
- Professional (contact to request a quote) includes everything in premium plus