Pinecast is an affordable service for those wanting to get a taste of the world.
Receive in-depth to supervise how your is doing- that’s especially important for those just starting.
Embeddable players to place anywhere, including the option of adding a website designated for your show(s). These websites are SEO optimized and customizable.
Monetize your episodes by accepting donations from your listeners. Distribute your into the top listening directories to grow your and increase online exposure to revenue.
Table of Contents
Best for Beginner or New Podcasters
One of the easiest platforms to or import one from another hosting site in less than 2 minutes. Better yet, beginners can multiple shows. a in. Create a new
Equipped with all basic features of any needs. Includes a domain name, plugin for easy upload, and audio players with cover art for those who like to design.
Very easy interface to easily navigate the tools to distribute your episodes to some of the biggest media listening apps on the market. Especially if it’s your first , there’s no confusion when it comes to technical functionalities.
If anything, contact the support team as they are reliable for getting help on any issue.
Pinecast offers a plugin for WordPress that lets you synchronize your to your WordPress blog or website. The plugin works by constantly using your feed and creating WordPress posts for every .
Unlimited storage for all paid plans. 2 shows per plan. 10 episodes per feed.
- The free plan has a limit of size at 48MB.
- The Starter plan episodes have a limit of 80MB.
You can get a monthly surge pool. This means that if episodes exceed the monthly 80MB limit, Pinecast will draw from the pool. This surge pool will reset in 30 days.
Unlimited bandwidth, and no time limits, so you can for as little or as much as you want for all plans.
Is video supported too? Pinecast does not currently support video . However, Pinecast recommends recording your own videos on YouTube in addition to your audio on your website.
They kindly ask you to reach out to them if you would like to see video support in in the future.
- After you’ve submitted your , listeners and subscribers will begin appearing in your ‘s . Listens from apps, the embed widget, and direct listeners to your audio URL(s) will be included.
- You can see where people access your content (apps, desktop, mobile) by choosing the dropdown menu’s appropriate analytics view.
- Listens by source. People who listened through Spotify, JSON feed, , short link player, or who clicked directly on the audio URL on any website.
Listing/Integration into Directories
Grow your by distributing your into the top listening directories, including:
- Google play
- And many more
Pinecast is equipped with an where they upload this feed for you to publish. this is a key factor in getting your distributed in the above list. Some distributors will require an to approve your before uploading.
- Listeners can tip creators.
- The podcast must have a payout account (tips tab on pinecast dashboard)
- Connect payout account in your country with the correct currency
- Paid plans have increased maximum tip values of $10 (for Demo) and $50 (for Starter and Community)
Pinecast Tip Jar requires you to agree with and accept the Stripe Connected Account Agreement terms and conditions.
- ID3 tags. Choose an mp3 file to upload to your site, and Pinecast will update the file continuously with suitable ID3 tags and cover art. Images should be 800×800 pixels ideally and up to 300KB.
- Audio. Pine cast recommends encoding mp3 files to a single channel at 96kps or 128kps for the best quality.
- Artwork. Add a cover art image by uploading cover art in the request that comes up. Pinecast encodes the proper artwork code and will upload the image to their files. They will link into your . If you already have art, Pinecast will upload it for you.
A review from a loyal customer since 2017 stated that Pinecast had given them all the tools they needed to grow while ensuring they’re never concerned about storage, length, size, or volume.
Another dedicated user from 2018 stated that Pinecast
allows them to run a high-quality show without feeling like their file host limits their creativity.
Another user from 2018 stated it is the perfect place to a if you are starting to .
Lastly, other reviews stated that It allows you to focus on your podcast’s content, while the tools and team support do most of the other work for you.
It’s a super easy interface, excellent customer service for the value of your money. As a plus, it’s on the cheaper side and gives you a free trial.
Switching to Pinecast was one user’s best decisions they have ever made, and they would recommend it to any passionate podcasters like themselves.
Beginners wrote more reviews. I just started using Pinecast for my newest project, and I’m very happy so far! Publishing was easy and painless.
It has good pricing, a built-in site manager, unlimited number of .
Great embedded players for any website., metric-focused goals, and well-designed
The reviews were so good; there hasn’t been one bad thing said about it. With their mindset of fulfilling every customer, they are always upgrading – so keep an eye out for more reviews.
Sign up and try it for free. Upgrade at any time to unlock more features.
- The Free plan: limited MB, episodes, and shows
- The Starter plan is only $10 per month with unlimited storage and all necessities you need to a
- Pro for $10 with more user
- Crew add on for $10 with sharing access for collaborators
- Growth add on $10 with control on how your is monetized
add on for $10 with more upload storage