bCast is a hosting website hosting platform created for marketers. Its goal is to help businesses of all sizes distribute, grow, and measure the success of their podcasts. They have specific tools to optimize your including audio inserts, transcriptions, and publishing to YouTube.
Monetizing is enabled through the Affiliate Integration tool, a great yet helpful feature that aligns with bCasts mission – marketers helping marketers. And in turn, marketers have an easy way to connect with podcasts that interest and resonate with their target audience.
Table of Contents
Best for Advanced Podcasters
This platform is intended for people who want to monetize their and those who are usually more experienced podcasters.
However, bCast makes it easy to navigate their tools, and it’s also suitable for beginners. They also have many guidelines on starting, launching, and promoting your that beginners could benefit from immensely.
The marketing tools equipped with SEO optimization are ideal for hosts to gain online exposure, especially if they are trying to turn it into a business.
Whichever plan you choose, bCast offers you a well-designed and SEO-optimized website. Better yet, you can customize the design to your liking. You’ll be able to create a backlink to your domain name and automatically list your episodes in an organized way. Additionally, this will link your podcast to directories where people can subscribe.
The integrated affiliate tool is the perfect option for generating income. Specifically, bCast will provide you with an affiliate link that you can easily integrate into your audio podcast player. As a result, this can create a 40% increase in commission when people listen to your on your website.
Unlike some other podcasting sites, which require an integrated plugin to host your podcasts on external web pages, this is not the case with bCast.
bCast provides an easy embedding guideline that allows you to easily share your podcast playlists on other websites or your bCast podcasting website.
There is unlimited storage for every plan, so you can focus more on creating the best content without worrying you can’t upload it all. The starter plan offers up to 10,000 downloads per month. The growth plan offers 50,000 downloads per month, whereas legendary ($75 per month) is unlimited.
Furthermore, there are no bandwidth or time limits for freedom of space to .
Video format is supported. It’s one of the fantastic features bCast has to offer. It allows you to create audio-form videos from your dashboard using an integration called Headliner.
Statistics and Analytics
Fortunately, bCast offers a variety of advanced analytics features.
One of the main benefits of using bCast is that it allows you to track downloads and listeners. With this data, you can gain insights into how your listeners engage with your content and develop strategies for improving your podcast over time.
In addition, bCast provides users with an estimation of how many people are subscribed to their podcast. This information can help inform decisions about where to host your show, who to promote your show to, and how to tailor future episodes based on subscriber feedback.
bCast offers notifications that help to promote your for downloads.
When you have a on your show, their friends will likely watch anything they participate in. Your can also share the podcast with all their online connections to help grow your
Listing/Integration into Directories
For your podcast to be successful, it must be uploaded into all of the major podcast directories related to your podcast’s niche for podcast optimization. Amazon (ASO) and YouTube are two of the top search engines, but the third may surprise you. It’s called Search Optimization (PSO).
With bCast, you’ll be able to grow your in the following major media listening apps, including:
- Amazon Music
- Insert audio to the start or end of the for the desired period
- Flexibility in editing your episodes
- Time-saving. It takes a couple of seconds and a few clicks to save time during your editing process.
- Monologue. record a 20-second monologue snippet of you marketing your valuable piece of content (i.e., eBook, video case study, etc.) and why your listeners want it.
- Record audio advert . That way, you don’t have to give an advertiser the exposure to your and run the yourself by using a separate recording to add.
- Insert the number of agreed episodes. Audio inserts will automatically stop delivering the advert placement when the sponsorship ends.
- Auto transcription. Plans offer auto transcription, so you’ll be able to reach larger audiences.
- SEO optimization. Add the auto-translated version to your show’s notes, as it will be seen on your bCast website for Google to rank. The more keywords, the more likely it will be SEO optimized.
- Add transcripts to your website with the embeddable audio player. Putting it underneath or near the player will allow audiences to read instead of listening- especially if they have a hearing disability.
Publish to Youtube
- It takes only a couple of minutes after you connect your audio and video to make a video and post it to your Youtube account’s playlist.
- Connect YouTube channel for your business brand. Select the niche playlist your video belongs to.
- SEO optimized. Youtube is the second largest search engine. It’s a good idea to get as much exposure as possible if you are an internet personality striving to grow your .
One reviewer said they liked the bCast because the setup is similar to Anchor FM and allows you to upload multiple without glitches.
However, they struggled a little with the translating tool. t was tricky for them to translate the audio automatically to the bCast platform using a mobile phone.
They have realized that bCast is the only built to a business podcast.
This marketer has utilized this tool to increase the revenue on their podcast.
Another review stated that it’s a no-brainer. They reviewed bCast as an excellent platform with great support and an ever-growing feature list. This user highly recommended it.
Lastly, a review said it’s a fantastic service. According to this review, bCast is super easy to get you started with . The support is very supportive and responsive. They recommend bCast to anyone interested in .
Are you looking for an easy, affordable way to share your podcast with the world? bCast is a perfect choice!
bCast offers many useful features, starting with a convenient 14-day free trial.
Whether you opt for our Starter, Growth, or Legendary plans, each of them comes with unlimited storage space – so you can rest assured that your content will be housed safely and securely.
- The Starter plan is $15 per month with limited downloads.
- The Growth plan is $35 per month with limited downloads.
- The Legendary plan is $75 per month with unlimited downloads.
With its generous free trial period and unlimited storage space, bCast is ideally suited for both beginner podcasters who are just getting started and seasoned pros looking to grow their show.
With convenient Advanced Analytics tools, you can know your audience and track the consumption of your content. And don’t forget about bCast’s advanced features like transcripts, which give your content another level of polish and professionalism.
Whether you want to make money from your podcast or simply share your voice with the world, bCast has you covered.