bCast is a hosting website for marketers created by marketers. They have specific tools to optimize your including Audio inserts, transcriptions, and publishing to YouTube.
Monetizing is enabled through the Affiliate Integration tool, a generous yet helpful feature that aligns with bCasts mission – marketers helping marketers.
Table of Contents
Best for Advanced Podcasters
bCast is best for more advanced podcasters. The marketing tools equipped with SEO optimization are ideal for hosts to gain online exposure, especially if they are trying to turn it into a business.
bCast offers all plans a well-designed and SEO-optimized website. Better yet, you can customize the design to how you like. This will create a backlink to your domain name and automatically list your episodes in an organized way. Also will link to directories where people can subscribe.
The integrated affiliate is the perfect option for those wanting to generate income. Simply integrate your affiliate link bCast provides you into your audio player. This can create a 40% increase of commission when people listen to your on your website.
Beginners can use this platform too. bCast makes it easy to navigate the functionality of their provided tools. However, this platform is more intended for people who want to monetize their , which usually podcasters with a larger following to make money that takes time and experience.
They also have many guidelines on how to promote your , start, and launch that beginners could benefit from immensely.
There is no integrated plugin. However, bCast provides an embedding guideline with a couple of clicks to paste your playlist on your website or your bCast website.
There is unlimited storage for every plan, so you can focus more on creating the best content without worrying you can’t upload it all. The starter plan offers up to 10,000 downloads per month. The growth plan offers 50,000 downloads per month, whereas legendary ($75 per month) is unlimited.
Furthermore, there are no bandwidth limits or time limits for freedom of space to .
Is video supported too? Video is supported as it’s one of their amazing features bCast has to offer. It allows you to create audio form videos from your dashboard using an integration called Headliner.
bCast doesn’t currently provide in-depth tools. But with their monetization and email opt-in lists, you can attract many customers to your .
bCast offers notifications that help to promote your for downloads. When you have a on your show, their friends are likely to watch anything they participate in.
Add the name and email of your and once the is aired, bCast will send an email with links to share on social networking sites.
The can share all their connections online to help grow your .
Listing/Integration into Directories
Grow your in the following major media listening apps, including:
- Amazon music
Amazon (ASO) and YouTube are two of the top biggest search engines, but the third may surprise you. It’s called Search Optimization (PSO). For your to be successful, it must be uploaded into all of the major directories related to your ’s niche for podcast optimization.
- Insert audio to the start or end of the for the desired period of time
- Flexibility in editing your episodes
- Time-saving. It takes a couple of seconds and a few clicks to save time during your editing process.
- Monologue. Record a 20-second monologue snippet of you marketing your valuable piece of content (i.e., eBook, video case study, etc.) and why your listeners want it.
- Record audio advert . That way, you don’t have to give an advertiser the exposure to your and run the yourself by using a separate recording to add.
- Insert for the number of agreed episodes. When the sponsorship ends, audio inserts will automatically stop delivering the advert placement.
- Auto transcription. Plans offer auto transcription, so you’ll be able to reach larger audiences.
- SEO optimization. Add the auto-translated version to your show’s notes, as it will be seen on your bCast website for Google to rank. The more keywords, the more likely it will be SEO optimized.
- Add transcript to your website with the embeddable audio player. Putting it underneathor near the player will give audiences an option to read instead of listening- especially if they have a hearing disability.
Publish to Youtube
- Can publish to Youtube. It takes only a couple of minutes after you connect your audio and video into a video and post into your Youtube account’s playlist.
- Connect YouTube channel for your business brand. Select the niche playlist your video belongs to.
- SEO optimized. Youtube is the second largest search engine. It’s a good idea to get as much exposure as possible if you are an internet personality striving to grow your .
One review stated that they liked the bCast because the setup is similar to Anchor FM, and it also allows you to upload multiple without any glitches.
However, it was hard to translate into the form of Neffos (cell phone) or iPhone. Furthermore, you cant translate the audio automatically from a phone into the bCast.
They have realized bCast is the only that has been built to a business podcast. This marketer has utilized this tool to increase the ROI on their .
Another review stated that it’s a no-brainer.
The excellent platform, great support, ever-growing feature list. Highly recommended by this user.
Lastly, a review said it’s an amazing service. It’s super easy to get started . The support is enormously supporting and responsive. They recommend bCast to anyone interested in .
Start with a 14-day free trial and can go up from there. Paid plans start at $15 per month. All plans have unlimited storage.
- The Starter plan is $15 per month with limited downloads.
- The Growth plan is $35 per month with limited downloads.
- The Legendary plan is $75 per month with unlimited downloads.