Podbean is focused on publishing and monetization, which provides free and advanced hosting plans for newbies and businesses. Podbean offers an easy and clean interface that incorporates publishing, management, syndication, and analysis tools into simple packages.
This hosting platform service allows podcasters to publish and market their content in a modern blog-like setting. Podbean’s embed and sharing functions allow publishers to integrate into their own websites, blogs, and pages, including Facebook, , Tumblr, YouTube, and WordPress, to expand their .
The Podbean is compatible with iOS and Android. The is equipped to play on Amazon Alexa products for quality listening.
This is an excellent option for listeners to enjoy their anywhere, at any time. Podcasters can also record and publish episodes right from the Podbean .
Table of Contents
Best for Beginneror New Podcasters
Podbean is best for beginners, and new podcasters, thanks to its easy navigation. No difficult technology to learn while uploading or creating episodes.
Get your up and running with a few quick steps. Podbean keeps things simple, so you can focus on creating the best
There is no integrated plugin for self-hosted websites. However, Podbean sticks to its promise of delivering easy usage for all podcasters. To embed a on a WordPress website, copy and paste the URL onto a blog post in WordPress.com.
5 hour limit for the free plan. Unlimited storage for all paid plans. This enables podcasters at any level to have the utmost freedom of content creation for their listeners – beneficial for business podcasters to make more money.
100GB Monthly. Unmetered bandwidth for all paid plans.
Is video supported too?
Podbean supports video , best with the Unlimited Plus plan.
Podbean provides industry-leading statistics so you can track how your is doing and get insights into your .
- Retention and hourly stats
- downloads comparison
- Stats overview in a graph
- User engagement tool
Listing/Integration into P Directories
Podbean and more. Get your heard by people all over the world. hosting distributes your to all destinations: , Spotify, , the Podbean
Grow your in:
And more. Upload to including , Tumblr, Facebook, and Youtube.
Premium content: a powerful monetization tool to offer top-tier functionality to sell content. Premium features include:
- Customizable. Choose specific content to monetize. Your Podbean dashboard tells you how to sell it and set pricing for an ongoing of episodes or any package.
- Easy access. Listeners can buy content while listening in the Podbean . To access, customers can access purchased content securely within the Podbean anytime.
- Unlimited premium channels. Can create and market as much premium content as needed to sell. There are no costs for storage limited downloads as fees are only taken as a percentage of the sales you make.
- Sell more. In- purchases help you make more money from listeners, as 20% of buyers tend to spend more on in- purchases.
Enterprise: prepares for top corporations, organizations, and educational institutions. Enterprise features include:
- Mobile training and marketing. Reach larger audiences from updates to each of the targeted group’s and roles
- Unlimited flexible features. Connect through Podbean APIs to receive the custom made features on your needs
- Reliable and faster. Reliable hosting as the episodes will run on secure and stable networks.
- Manage and collaborate. The ability to collaborate with multiple admin levels allows the team members to contribute helpful ideas.
Reviews on Podbean have a 4.5 rating. A user stated they began almost two years ago. Starting, they used another hosting site that didn’t satisfy their needs. PodBean is insanely easy to use.
Whether you’re a new or a seasoned veteran, you’ll be publishing episodes quickly with many customizable options.
The team explains every step, and you can use up to 10 hours with their free plan (upgrades are available in the paid plans). There are ways to monetize your for business creators, and the has unique features that they have never seen on other hosting sites.
In opposition, it is tough to find an explanation for refunds and cancellations on their annual premium plan. They find it a hindrance in considering to level up to this upgrade.
Another review stated that they love the value and reliability of PodBean. This has used Podbean for around 18 months and currently a with 73 episodes and moderately heavy traffic.
There are almost no complaints about PodBean. However, a user stated they would like to see more customizable themes and slightly more control over the podcast website’s look and feel.
It’s simple and doesn’t get complicated with a lot of unnecessary technical fluff. The sound quality from the exceeds this user’s standards.
However, It’s not more well recognized, so it doesn’t always get all of your favorite you want to listen to on the site.
For the technologically hopeless, PodBean is easy to use and navigate. Staying current on trends and products is important in higher education. Podbean allows schools to share what they are doing easily and cheaply.
The auto-download and delete are not always functioning correctly and can quickly fill up my memory if I am not paying attention.
All paid plans are either paid annually or with a priced monthly fee. Plus, unlimited features, including storage and bandwidth.
Basic: Free per month with limited features and storage
Unlimited Audio: $9 month for unlimited audio
Unlimited Plus: $29.99 per month for video and monetization tools
Business: $99 per month for business networks and
Always start free. Then, you can upgrade to a paid plan if you need more features to grow your ’s .