Squad cast is a remote platform that helps podcasters record quality and video shows that their listeners appreciate.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about uploading issues or losing recordings. It focuses merely on simplifying post-production and collaboration with cloud-based technology, enabling podcasters to host multiple shows.
Squadcast was launched in 2017. This company has customers in more than 120 countries. Some brands Squadcast works with are Microsoft, Spotify, ESPN, NPR, iHeartRadio, Kara Swisher, and Shopify. SquadCast is headquartered in Oakland, CA.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best for Independent or Professional Podcasters
- 2 Integrated Plugin
- 3 Storage and Time Limits
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Listing/Integration into Podcast Directories
- 6 Advanced Features
- 7 User Impression/Reviews
- 8 Current Pricing
Best for Independent or Professional Podcasters
- Record content remotely. Delivers a clean interface that is easy to navigate
- Simple editing. Squadcast provides recorded for an , separate tracks to embed in your favorite or website. As a result, spend less time editing.
- Great . Use tools for an enjoyable listening experience for your listeners to learn what sounds best with your own voice.
- Create high-quality content. With a built-in software solution, it will make your brand look and sound professional.
- Time-saving, less effort. files are always published faster as Squadcast gives you editing options in a podcast episode’s post-production tactics
- Collaborate easier. Guest podcasters can have an easier way to share their voice and messages with their listeners through a simplified process.
There is no integrated plugin for websites. However, you can embed your playlist into your website.
Storage and Time Limits
Each plan has a limit of or video recordings each month (or annual). The higher the plan is price-wise, the more upload you have. The lowest is 5 hours per month, and the highest is 25 hours per month of or video
Includes unlimited bandwidth.
Is video supported too? Video is supported. Can record with the and video plan. This is a plus for creative podcasters wanting an enhanced multimedia website. Equipped with high-quality video for the best results. Better yet, post it to your .
If you prefer , it is recommended to buy the plan itself.
Squadcast doesn’t have analytics at this time. Since they are an and video-focused production company, can easily share their work through or paste a player into their website.
Your website will show analytics on your dashboard with the number of viewers per blog post or page.
Listing/Integration into Directories
Grow your in the following directories including:
- and more
High quality and video
- Crystal clear : take advantage of squad casts clear designed with uncompressed .
- Raw files are automatically uploaded. This will cover you In any mishaps regarding technical issues.
- Removes drift. Due to separated files, it will eliminate any awkward drift noises that can sometimes happen in the editing stage.
- The recording button uses cloud backups. Take ease knowing all your and video files are saved in the cloud. Nothing is worse in the world than and losing all of your hard work.
- Multiple backups. Record confidently through trusting the cloud has your back if one draft doesn’t get saved properly. Backup files are always there.
- Subsequent backups. You don’t have to worry about losing connection during a backup as your work is captured in a screenshot of time.
- Separately recorded tracks. Focus on one track at a time to enable superior listening through Squadcast’s natural, high-quality sound.
- Post-production made simple. You can edit as much or as little as you desire. There are multiple editing options to combine with your favorite .
- An excellent listening experience. You can cut out or mute parts of the track that are unnecessary, like long introductions—edit volume levels during editing for the perfect amount of loudness for your listener.
A review stated Squadcast was super easy to integrate with their procedures, having it well operated from the day they signed up.
They don’t “dislike” anything. But, they would like to see enhancements (to do as in any product), but each feature was useful. The UI/UX for creating schedules for their squads could be bettered, though.
The absence of a method on its API for creating an incident makes the product less embeddable.
Another review gave a list of the pros of Squadcast:
- It is super easy to setup.
- Very intuitive
- The modern interface integrates beautifully with tools like Google Chat, Slack, etc.
- It has extensive documentation.
- Amazing UI/UX
Lastly, a user said that Squadcast would change their game for them. Squadcast has higher quality video and will be an upgrade instead of other webcam programs of lesser quality.
Start for free with a 7-day free trial. Pay monthly or annually at your choice. Cancel any time with no fees.
- Indie is $20 per month with limited hours (5) of per month.
- Pro is $50 per month with limited hours (12) of per month.
- Studio is $150 per month with limited hours (25) of per month.
- Indie is on sale for $20 off (when billed annually) priced at $220 per year.
- Pro is on sale for $50 off, priced at $550 per year.
- Studio is on sale for $150 off, priced at $1650 per year.
& Video Plans Monthly
- Indie & Video is $40 per month with limited hours (5) and video per month.
- Pro & Video is $100 per month with limited hours (12) of and video per month.
- Studio & Video is $300 per month with limited hours (25) of and video per month.
& Video Plans Annually
- Indie & Video is on sale for $40 off (when billed annually) priced at $440 per year.
- Pro & Video is on sale for $100 off, priced at $1100 per year.
- Studio & Video is on sale for $300 off, priced at $3300 per year.
If you need more add ons, contact Squadcast for a quote on desired features not listed in the current plans.